The use of the site www.afaiss.com is governed by these general regulations, and users are requested to read them carefully, as registration and use of the application entails their unconditional acceptance. This website is exclusively for use by adults and should not be accessed by underage persons.
The terms “registered person” and “user” denote the person who registers in order to acquire and utilize an afaiss address and the person who accesses the website in order to get information from the file of the registered person, respectively. Both operate within the framework of the regulations governing the website.
1. Introduction: This website was created as a business enterprise to provide services through the internet. Its content is intellectual and industrial property protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek, EU and international law.
2. Registration: An automated procedure is followed for registration to the website. Individuals and legal persons are allowed to register. The terms of registration are the following:
Individuals are allowed to acquire only one afaiss address.
Afaiss addresses with a username equal or larger than 5 digits are free of charge, with file content provided for up to 10 addresses. For entries above 10 addresses there will be a fee.
For Afaiss addresses with a username of 3 to 4 digits there will be a fee.
For Afaiss addresses with brand names there will be a fee.
Misappropriation of a registered trade name is forbidden. In case of violation, the Developers can delete the content of the file and inform the registered person via SMS or email in advance or afterward. Developers permit the interested legal beneficiary to get this account.
The pricelist for charges will be posted after the start of commercial exploitation of the website.
3. Scope – Liability: The website is “as it stands”, the registered individuals and legal entities, as well as users, act “in good faith”. The database is created with full consent of the registered persons, who are responsible for editing their personal account; in particular, the information entered and the way they are shared with other users.
Registered persons and users acknowledge that the Developers are not obliged nor can control the safety and accuracy of the accounts’ contents, and they are not bound, do not provide any guarantee and do not bear any responsibility in relation to it. Accordingly, users accept that they ought to survey and evaluate the data, and they are solely responsible for any danger from their use, including their own decisions to rely on the completeness and accuracy of these data.
Registered persons are not allowed to fill in their afaiss address with false and misleading information, to install content that contains software viruses, files and programs designed to intercept, destroy or hinder the operation of the site. Copying data is prohibited. Users may get information from the afaiss accounts only for use and, in accordance with the general terms and conditions set on the website.
To ensure the proper functioning of the website, the Developers have the right to ask further information verifying the data given by the registered persons, if and when there are complaints from third parties regarding inaccurate or misleading information or unlawful use of registered trademarks belonging to others.
4. Availability of the website: The Developers have the right to modify or/and terminate temporarily or permanently the whole or a part of the website for maintenance or update or any other purposes, with or/and without prior notice to registered persons and users. They shall make reasonable efforts for the maintenance of the application, yet they cannot guarantee its uninterrupted availability, as this may be affected by the digital equipment of the users and the communication networks, simultaneous high demand, or other reasons. Registered persons and users acknowledge and accept that the Developers shall not be liable for any damage caused because of inability to access the website or termination of the whole or part of it, loss of content, or any other error.
For the website to function, registered persons need to enter personal data such as: Name, Surname, VAT (tax) number, Email address, Telephone number, Home address, other addresses, current location, verification documents of the address.
Personal data are kept as long as the account remains on the website. Registered persons may delete their account at any given time by sending a request for removal to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The account will be deleted within the following two days at the latest.
7. General Information on Data Protection: While users browse the website, information may be collected regarding the frequency of visits to advertisements (including those on websites of third parties) and the devices used for the visits (maker, model, operating system, IP address, browser type, and device identity).
8. Google Analytics: The “Google Analytics” platform is used for the optimization of the traffic to and between corporate websites. It is a service provided by Google, for producing statistics regarding traffic to a website and its sources, as well as measuring the conversion of visitors to potential users. Google Analytics uses “cookies”. Information generated from cookies regarding the use of a webpage, including the user’s IP address, remains anonymous. For more information about anonymisation of IP addresses, visit https://support.google.com/
10. Governing law: These terms are governed by the Greek laws. Any dispute which may arise will be settled by the courts in Athens.
11. Contact: For information, clarification etc, interested parties may contact the Developers through the “communication” module of the application.